It all starts with you.
All too frequently, we hear from CEOs that leading the business often has to take a back seat to doing business. That they rarely have time to nurture the talents of their emerging leaders, let alone think about what they need themselves to lead well. Yet with the unrelenting pressure for income, leaders at all levels of the business need support to be at the very top of their game.
Formal training is important in developing leadership skills, but it’s only part of the story. Much of what creates skillful, motivated and motivating leadership lies outside the training room in the everyday conversations between you and your next generation leaders.
In this seminar, we will share our insights into what can make or break the leadership potential in your business and discuss some practical things you can do to empower others to step up, leaving you with more time to focus on the future direction of your business.
- How to create more leadership space for yourself when all around you is changing
- Letting go and effective delegation
- How to free up more space to work on the business, not just in the business
- What accelerates people into leadership roles and what stops them
- Hear first-hand some of the common challenges leaders are facing in bringing through tomorrow’s leaders
- A chance to reflect on your own leadership style and its impact both on you and your business
- Discover some of the steps you can take to accelerate your future leaders’ progression
- Highly interactive session with access to practical leadership tools created especially for the agency world
Who should attend?
Agency Managing Directors, CEOs, Partners and Principals. (Maximum of 18 attendees)
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept bookings from agency personnel outside of these roles.
About the presenters
Carole Lowe and Emma Shelton-Smith have both enjoyed successful agency careers, covering board level creative, strategy, client services, talent and operational roles between them. They created Slipstream in 2011 and now spend their time working with emerging and established leaders in the creative world, helping them and their businesses to perform at their best.
HOW TO BOOK
AAR Seminars are exclusive to AAR subscribing agencies. Bookings open approximately THREE WEEKS IN ADVANCE of each seminar. To book a place, please email Ann-Marie confirming the name, job title and email address of your delegate.