How to successfully move from managing the work to leading your people.
Many of us start our agency careers with a focus and passion for the work. As we rise, increasingly we are called upon to lead teams, lead clients and lead ourselves, often without the advantage of any formal personal development.
But what does it take to be a leader in today’s agency world? What are clients increasingly expecting of us? And how do you find the time and focus to make the leap into inspiring leadership with so much ‘stuff’ to do?
In this seminar, we’ll help you navigate the path from managing to leading and share our insights from working with established and emerging leaders across the agency landscape.
- What it takes to be a leader in today’s agency world
- How to get curious about your natural leadership style
- Letting go and effective delegation
- The one powerful skill all great leaders possess
- Learn how to navigate the leap from managing the work to leading your people
- A chance to reflect and capitalise on your inherent leadership strengths
- Discover how to accelerate your leadership progression and your standing with clients
- Highly interactive session with access to practical leadership tools created especially for the agency world
Who should attend?
Those from across the agency world who have stepped – or just about to step – into more senior roles which carry responsibility for growing the people, as well as growing the business.
About the presenters
Carole Lowe and Emma Shelton-Smith have both enjoyed successful agency careers, covering board level creative, strategy, client services, talent and operational roles between them. They created Slipstream in 2011 and now spend their time working with emerging and established leaders in the creative world, helping them and their businesses to perform at their best.
HOW TO BOOK
AAR Seminars are exclusive to AAR subscribing agencies. Bookings open approximately THREE WEEKS IN ADVANCE of each seminar. To book a place, please email us confirming the name, job title and email address of your delegate.