Social media has the potential to transform your agency marketing, networking and recruitment, but are you and your team making the most of the opportunity? In reality, most agencies are struggling to use social media effectively – follower numbers are insignificant, engagement levels are low, results are inconsistent and difficult to measure and clients (who expect you to be good at this type of stuff) are unimpressed.
This interactive workshop will help you fix these problems and better engage clients and prospects, showcase your capabilities, connect with industry thought-leaders, mobilise employees and build the profile of the senior leadership team. Your agency will achieve better results and save time and money.
In this interactive workshop – designed specifically for marketing agencies and using best practice case studies from across the agency sector – social media expert and former agency head Martin Thomas will give you knowledge and skills to:
- Adopt a more strategic approach to your use of social media;
- Develop a programme of activity to support your marketing, networking, prospecting and recruitment;
- Put together a content plan that will showcase your thought leadership and points of difference;
- Better manage your agency social media channels;
- Measure the effectiveness of your activities and investments;
- Support your senior leadership team in building their profile and connections within the industry.
- Generate better results from your use of social media and avoid wasting time and money;
- Enhance your agency’s marketing, networking, thought leadership and recruitment;
- Demonstrate your social media capabilities to clients and prospects when applied to your own social media channels;
- Build the personal social media brands of the senior agency team.
- Ensure that every agency employee uses social media appropriately and safely.
Who should attend?
The workshop is designed for agency leaders (whose use of social media in building their personal profile is so important to the overall reputation of the agency), members of the agency team responsible for marketing, networking and new business generation and those directly responsible for implementing the agency’s social media activities.
About the presenter
Martin Thomas has worked in all areas of the marketing communications industry – running high profile advertising media, PR and sponsorship agencies and leading the global communications planning function for one of the world’s leading agency networks. Much of his work in recent years has been focused on helping organisations (including many agencies) respond to the opportunities and challenges posed by digital media. He is the course leader on social media for the Institute of Directors (IoD), in which capacity he delivers workshops on a range of digital topics for senior managers. His latest book, The Financial Times Guide to Social Media Strategy, has just been published.
How to book
AAR Seminars are exclusive to AAR subscribing agencies. Bookings open approximately THREE WEEKS IN ADVANCE of each seminar. To book a place, please email us confirming the name, job title and email address of your delegate.