Change is a constant in today’s fast-paced brand and agency landscape. Being able to lead change, fostering organisational agility and building collaborative teams will enable the best teams and organisations to leap far ahead.
Whatever the size of your agency, managing the way it responds to the ever-changing demands of your clients and competitor set requires brilliant teams to be brilliantly led. In this session we will show how trust, collaboration and coaching can help you create success.
In this 3-hour session you will:
- Learn the foundations of change and the importance of personal trust
- Be introduced to the three collaboration archetypes and how to create them
- Build an understanding of coaching principles and learn two powerful coaching tools
- Examine and work on a particular change challenge that you face in your work
- Build confidence and motivation to lead change in your organisation
- Network with peers facing similar opportunities and challenges
- Learn new coaching tools
- Leave with an actionable plan for change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Agency leadership: Managing Directors, CSD’s, CEO’s, Partners and Principals.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
John Monks – Chief People Officer, Curve
John is a facilitator and coach who helps people, teams and organisations around the world to achieve what they think is impossible.
Lawrence Weber – Chief Strategy Officer, Curve
Lawrence helps clients understand and seize the opportunities created by new technology and start-ups.
How to book
Bookings will open on Weds 19 February 2020. To book a place, please email Kat confirming the name, job title and email address of your delegate.
NB: AAR seminars are exclusive to AAR subscribing agencies only. One place per agency, please!