- 90% of the relationships we have helped form have lasted more than 7 years.
- AAR has recently handled successful PR briefs for EDF, Smart Energy, Homebase, Lidl, Subway and Talk Talk.
- Sharp and studious views on what brands need to do to meet the challenges of the 2020’s.
- A partnership ethos and rigorous process where we’re with you every step of the way.
- A delightful bunch of individuals with knowledge and passion to spare.
AAR has worked with marketing organisations and their external partners for more than four decades, witnessing ﬁrst-hand how the landscape has evolved. The insights we gain from senior marketers, agency leaders, consultants, innovators and technology specialists give us a rare perspective.
Beyond managing all PR pitches at AAR, Andrew Bloch also takes on a wider remit, encompassing the development of new approaches to supporting both brands and PR consultancies.
An industry stalwart and renowned entrepreneur, Andrew has been the chief PR advisor to Lord Sugar for more than 20 years. He is listed in the PR Week Power Book, ‘The Definitive Guide To The Most Influential People in PR’, and is ranked as the most influential PR professional on Twitter.