In 2018, we conducted research among clients to identify the key attributes they were looking for in their Account Lead. They unequivocally told us that ‘curiosity’ was the most valuable attribute they needed to have: focused on their business, their brand, their challenges. A sense maker in a world of complexity, disruption and numerous opportunities. A lofty new ambition that we have been supporting throughout this year’s seminar programme.
The latest in the series focuses on creating the culture of curiosity and provides ideas and techniques to empower and inspire curiosity among your account teams and, ultimately, the whole agency.
- To help individuals within agencies, agencies as an organisation and, indeed, the whole agency-client culture to become more attuned to the benefits and practice of curiosity.
- To help re-motivate and re-energise account leads, in order to build more fulfilled, happier and more successful account management teams (and agencies).
- As part of a broader initiative for agencies to be better, more provocative, more in tune with and ahead of clients’ needs.
- To create ways of thinking and tools to get account handlers to be more alert, curious and prone to insight.
- To help excite, energise inspire and enthuse attendees.
- To encourage them to ask better questions, and ultimately add more value and challenge their clients.
Who should attend?
Account leads, Account Directors and those aspiring to become Account Directors in the next 6-12 months.
About the presenter
Anthony Tasgal – ‘Tas’ to the world at large – is a Man of Many Lanyards. He is a long-term agency planner and still freelances with several agencies and clients. He runs his own training company and is a Course Director for the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Market Research Society, the Institute of Internal Communication and the Civil Service College, running courses on Storytelling, Behavioural Economics, Insightment and Creative Briefing among others in the UK, US, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Sweden and UAE. Tas is also a full Member of the CIM. A regular speaker at client events and international conferences and he has written two books – The Storytelling Book and The Inspiratorium – and is currently working on a third. Basically, the man never sleeps.
Running this session online
Normally, AAR seminars are held in the rather lovely Penthouse over at the IPA on Belgrave Square, and we hope to be welcoming you through their doors again very soon. However, during these challenging times of social distancing and restrictions indoors, all of our Core and Senior seminars will be delivered remotely via Zoom video conference. This enables us to continue to deliver on our commitment to providing training for our agency subscribers in a safe and convenient format.
We will be running one session only from 10am to 12.30pm on Wednesday 11 November 2020 via Zoom. If you or a colleague would like to participate, please do email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to send you the conference details.
NB: AAR seminars are exclusive to AAR subscribing agencies only. A maximum of FIVE places per agency for our remote sessions, please.
Many thanks for your flexibility and support throughout these unprecedented times.