Get your house in order with AAR’s in-housing consultancy
In-housing continues to thrive as part of the agency model mix. The latest WFA Survey cited that globally, in-housing adoption is up from 57% in 2020 to 80% in 2022. Whatever the definition of in-housing or the capabilities within those in-house teams, that’s a huge change, and in-housing is now becoming a normal, almost expected, part of the marketing ecosystem mix.
With that growth comes a raising of the bar, more competition for the best talent, and increased expectations. AAR can help you embed, optimise and measure the performance of your in-house team through practical, tangible consultancy so that you don’t get left behind.
Typical questions we address through our In-housing Consultancy are:
- What in-house marketing capabilities should we develop and grow internally, and which should be outsourced?
- What are the cost and process improvements associated with in-housing key functional areas?
- What are the cultural implications of building an internal agency function?
- How will a new internal function align with my current teams and agencies?
- How might we best blend in-house/ nearshore/ offshore resources, and which should be our own employees versus external partners?