Ensure you have the right balance of internal and external marketing capabilities with AAR’s Inhousing Consultancy.
In any marketing ecosystem, it’s crucial to make the right decisions about which capabilities, functions and resources to outsource to external partners, and which to bring inhouse. These decisions around sourcing models are driven by three elements: strategy, efficiency and cost, and can relate to key functional areas including performance media planning and buying, content creation, creative production and more.
AAR’s Inhousing Consultancy helps CMOs, procurement leaders and senior marketers to make the right decisions, and strike the right balance, when it comes to inhousing marketing structure and capabilities. We ensure your models are aligned with business strategies and goals, and help you develop and grow resources internally in order to meet the needs of your customers.
Typical questions we address through our Inhousing Consultancy are:
- What in house marketing capabilities should we develop and grow internally, and which should be outsourced?
- What are the cost and process improvements associated with inhousing key functional areas?
- What are the cultural implications of building an internal agency function?
- How will a new internal function align with my current teams and agencies?
- How might we best blend inhouse/ nearshore/ offshore resources, and which should be our own employees versus external partners?