At a time of unprecedented change across all aspects of brands and agencies operating environments – Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental – we are seeing increasing stress being placed on client:agency relationships. During such moments in time, retaining existing customers and clients becomes business critical.
In this breakfast seminar we will cover:
- How to set up for success across people, processes and commercials
- How to empower your people
- Insights into the slow decline of a relationship through the ‘sloppy’, ‘stale’ and ‘stuck’ phases
- Managing change in scope
- The importance of diagnostic over tracking performance tools
- What to do when the client does put your business up for pitch
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Agency senior management, heads of clients services and those leading client business.
HOW TO BOOK
Bookings for this session will open a minimum of 3 weeks in advance via Eventbrite.
Places are charged at £249 +VAT per person.