Now more than ever in our digital age, live presentations have the opportunity to excite and delight and remind us that human interaction is unique and dynamic. So the question is, are your presentations unique and dynamic or are you still hiding behind your shiny templates and slabs of data like everyone else?
This highly interactive seminar will challenge you to answer that question and give you tips to really enhance your delivery and your connection with the audience.
- You will challenge your thinking about the purpose of presentations
- You will rethink how you structure presentations to tell dynamic stories
- You will understand how to capture an audience from the start
- You will learn strategies to channel your nervous energy and use it to connect with the audience
- You will try out dynamic breathing
- You will leave curious and confident to try new approaches
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to face an audience large or small and deliver messages that matter.
About the presenter
Tessa Morton has been running seminars for the AAR for over 10 years and has worked as a Communication skills coach for over 25 years. Her background in acting and presenting has enabled her to craft seminars, workshops and coaching programmes that bring to life the challenges of presenting and offer practical strategies that work to help presenters connect with themselves, connect with the content and most importantly connect with the audience.
How to book
Bookings will open on Weds 8 January 2020. To book a place, please email Kat confirming the name, job title and email address of your delegate and whether they’d prefer the morning or afternoon session.
NB: AAR seminars are exclusive to AAR subscribing agencies only. One place per agency, please!